Field Support Services Project Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Administrative Assistant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before May 05, 2023. The Field Support Services Project Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Field Support Services Project Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Field Support Services Project Ethiopia looking for “Administrative Assistant” Vacancy. Field Support Services Project Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before May 05, 2023.
Field Support Services Project Ethiopia has published an employment notification April 23, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Field Support Services Project Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
Field Support Services Project Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|Field Support Services Project Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||April 23, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 05, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Field Support Services Project Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Administrative Assistant
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: May 05, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Email: email@example.com
- Undergraduate degree in the relevant subject area (s) preferably in Management, Business Administration or a similar disciplines or equivalent professional experience.
- Demonstrated 5 years of relevant experience providing administration or support services or related fields preferably with an international organization;
- Demonstrated experiences in supporting procurement actions;
- Demonstrated experience in managing events and
- Proficient in Windows-based computer programs (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point).
Skills and Attributes:
- Ability to take initiatives, establish priorities and monitor own work plans;
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral and written instructions and establish and maintain good working relationships;
- Excellent oral communication skills, cohesive interpersonal skills, with ability to work under pressure and deal with people of varied orientations;
- Listen to and respect opinions from personnel of different backgrounds;
- Neat and well-organized person, a timekeeper and team player.
- Fluent in spoken and written Amharic and English language is required.
How to apply for Field Support Services Project Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
- Additional: FSSP Ethiopia – WUSC is an equal opportunity employer.
- Application Instructions and Conditions
- Candidates should submit: A cover letter, CV, three work related referees and Telephone #
- Submit CV by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject line to read: Administrative Assistant
- C) DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: May 5, 2023
- Late submitted CV will be rejected. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.