Federal Procurement and Property Disposal Service Ethiopia Job Vacancy: IT and Record Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 03 vacancies at the Federal Procurement and Property Disposal Service for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal Procurement and Property Disposal Service, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on IT and Record Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
IT and Record Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Federal Procurement and Property Disposal Service Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Degree or Diploma in Information Technology and Record Management.|
|Opening Date||November 10, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 23, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 10728, 3634, 3333|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal Procurement and Property Disposal Service, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in Information Technology and Record Management.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: IT and Record Management
- Deadline: November 23, 2020
- Salary: ብር 10728, 3634, 3333
- Total Variety of Positions: 03
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 0
- Experienced Vacant Post: 03
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Information Technology and Record Management
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal Procurement and Property Disposal Service or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.