Federal High Court Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Driver, Electrician and Accountant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 186 vacancies at the Federal High Court for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal High Court, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Driver, Electrician and Accountant Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Driver, Electrician and Accountant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Federal High Court Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/ Diploma/Graduate/MA/MBA in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||October 06, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 19, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 10906, 8705, 7690, 5907, 4379|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal High Court, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/ Diploma/Graduate/MA/MBA in relevant fields..
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Driver, Electrician and Accountant
- Deadline: October 19, 2020
- Salary: ብር 10906, 8705, 7690, 5907, 4379
- Total Variety of Positions: 38
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 34
- Experienced Vacant Post: 152
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Driver, Electrician, Construction Technology and Management, Wood Work, Plumber, Computer Science, Information Technology, Software Engineering, Management Information System (MIS), Electrical Engineering.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal High Court or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
For any kind of Information: +251-251-110073