Federal High Court Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Driver, Electrician and Accountant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 167 vacancies at the Federal High Court for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal High Court, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Driver, Electrician and Accountant Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Driver, Electrician and Accountant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Federal High Court Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||10+3/ Diploma/Graduate/MA/MBA in relevant fields.|
|Opening Date||January 25, 2021|
|Closing Date||February 3, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 10906, 8705, 7690, 5907, 4379|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal High Court, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/ Diploma/Graduate/MA/MBA in relevant fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Driver, Electrician and Accountant
- Deadline: February 3, 2021
- Salary: ብር 10906, 8705, 7690, 5907, 4379
- Total Variety of Positions: 15
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 02
- Experienced Vacant Post: 165
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Secretary, Office Administration, Purchasing, Business Management, Management, Accounting, Supplies Management, Law, Photography, Automotive Technology, Economics, Political Science, International Relations, Journalism, Computer Science, Management Information System (MIS), Information Technology, Electrician, Auto-Electrician.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal High Court or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.