Federal Anti-Corruption Commission Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Project Manager and Office Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 63 vacancies at the Federal Anti-Corruption Commission for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Federal Anti-Corruption Commission, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Project Manager and Office Administration Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Project Manager and Office Administration Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Federal Anti-Corruption Commission Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA Degree, MA Degree, B.Sc.|
|Opening Date||November 01, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 12, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||4609, 3934, 2344, 7071|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Federal Anti-Corruption Commission, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree, MA Degree, B.Sc. in Accounting, Economics, Sociology, International Relations, Human Resource Management, Information Technology.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Project Manager and Office Administration
- Deadline: November 12, 2020
- Salary: ብር 4609, 3934, 2344, 7071
- Total Variety of Positions: 40
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 05
- Experienced Vacant Post: 58
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Painting Arts, Accounting, Economics, Sociology, International Relations, Human Resource Management & more.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Federal Anti-Corruption Commission or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.