Erke Selam Commission Office Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Accounting, Cinematography, Law Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 10 vacancies at the Erke Selam Commission Office for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Erke Selam Commission Office, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Accounting, Cinematography, Law Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Accounting, Cinematography, Law Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Erke Selam Commission Office Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||10+2/10+3/Diploma/Graduation/MA Degree in related fields|
|Opening Date||January 05, 2021|
|Closing Date||January 19, 2021|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 8228, 6773, 4483|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Erke Selam Commission Office, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+2/10+3/Diploma/Graduation/MA Degree in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Accounting, Cinematography, Law
- Deadline: January 19, 2021
- Salary: ብር 8228, 6773, 4483
- Total Variety of Positions: 08
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 04
- Experienced Vacant Post: 06
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information System (MIS) , Accounting, Finance Management, Management, Law, Civics, Sociology, Psychology , Journalism, Record Management , Library and Information Science , Political Science, International Relations, Federalism , Language and Literature, Cinematography , Photography, Videography, Driver, Clerk.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Erke Selam Commission Office or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.