Customs Commission Ethiopia Job Vacancy: Engineering Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 50 vacancies at the Customs Commission for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Customs Commission, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Engineering Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Engineering Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Customs Commission Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||Engineering Degree or Diploma|
|Opening Date||November 06, 2020|
|Closing Date||November 13, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 15743, 9246, 4828|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Customs Commission, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: Engineering Degree or Diploma.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Engineering
- Deadline: November 13, 2020
- Salary: ብር 15743, 9246, 4828
- Total Variety of Positions: 26
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 22
- Experienced Vacant Post: 28
- Application Process: in person
- Profession: Computer Science , Information Science , Information Technology , Electrical Engineering , Software Engineering , Computer Engineering , Bio-Chemical Engineering , Journalism , Language and Literature , Communication , Electrician , Secretary , Office Administration.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Customs Commission or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.