ChildFund International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 [Experienced Only]: A total of 02 “Officer Finance, Specialist Women Economic Empowerment” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before December 03, 2021. The ChildFund International Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
ChildFund International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 – Ethio Jobs. The ChildFund International Ethiopia looking for “Officer Finance, Specialist Women Economic Empowerment” Vacancy. ChildFund International Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance may apply on or before December 03, 2021.
ChildFund International Ethiopia has published an employment notification November 24, 2021 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. ChildFund International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
ChildFund International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|ChildFund International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021 A total of 02 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Officer Finance, Specialist Women Economic Empowerment.|
|Opening Date||November 24, 2021.|
|Closing Date||December 03, 2021.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: ChildFund International Ethiopia.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: NGO Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance and University degree, preferably at postgraduate level in Economics, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Gender, Human Rights or in a discipline relevant to the position.
- Total Vacancy: 02.
- Experience: Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: December 03, 2021.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Officer Finance, Specialist Women Economic Empowerment.
Officer Finance, Post
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance.
- 4-year experience in overall financial management of grant funded projects. Demonstrated experience in working with BMZ/ Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development of Germany and EU funded grants is required.
- Demonstrated relevant work experience in accounting, including analysis, financial reporting, budgeting, and reporting systems.
- Strong understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, International Accounting Standards, internal controls, and segregation of duties.
- Excellent understanding of commonly used accounting and financial software and systems in Ethiopia and knowledge of the banking regulations of the country.
- Significant experience in financial monitoring, budgetary systems, and controls with strong analytical skills. Proven ability to prepare budgets and donor financial reports. Proven ability to prepare budgets and donor financial reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work across departments, with demonstrated experience in integrated project activities·
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people, including cross-functional relationships with members of staff at all levels in the organization.
- Highly organized and flexible in dynamic environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Self-guided, strong organizational and planning skills; Ability to work independently and under tight time constraints.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
Specialist Women Economic Empowerment Post
- University degree, preferably at post graduate level in Economics, Business Administration, Entrepreneurship, Gender, Human Rights or in a discipline relevant to the position.
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in design, planning, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of women economic empowerment projects at community level preferably linked with establishment of childcare centers. Fluent in English and Amharic languages.
- Cultural understanding and respect, with familiarity of common issues regarding gender equality and women’s empowerment/economic empowerment
- Excellent written, oral, interpersonal, presentation, and project management skills.
- Ability to write concept notes and proposals.
- Ability to develop resources, training, and tools to build capacity of field staff and project target group and manage the project budget.
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice
- Strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, internet, and other computer applications.
- Be available and willing to conduct regular field visits to project sites
- Able to multi-task and on occasion work in high pressure environment with tight deadlines.
How to apply for ChildFund International Ethiopia Jobs 2021?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to ChildFund International Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF] (Officer Finance, Specialist Women Economic Empowerment)
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for ChildFund International Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.