British Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Finance Lead” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before July 11, 2022. The British Embassy Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
British Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The British Embassy Ethiopia looking for “Finance Lead” Vacancy. British Embassy Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before July 11, 2022.
British Embassy Ethiopia has published an employment notification June 28, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. British Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
British Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022
|British Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancy for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||June 28, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 11, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: British Embassy Ethiopia
- Organization Type: Government
- Job Category: FCDO Services
- Type of Position: Full-time, Permanent
- Working hours per week: 36
- Position: Finance Lead
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: July 11, 2022
- Application Process: Online
Essential qualifications, skills and experience
- Understands different financial planning and budgeting techniques and is able to present financial information clearly both verbally and in writing to support organisational decision-making.
- Understands principles of risk management and the financial evaluation of risk.
- Contributes to the development of systems and processes to meet business needs and user requirements.
- Good analytical, interpretive and presentational skills and the ability to work accurately and quickly under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to establish a rapport with non-finance staff in departments/ country office and encourage improvement in financial behaviour.
- Experience of working with third parties, contractors, NGOs and UN Agencies
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
- Desirable to hold or be studying towards ACCA, CPA, or CIMA, or equivalent qualification; or someone who has undergone a period of equivalent structured training and accreditation in a specialist area of finance.
- awareness of counter fraud, corruption and leakage risks
How to apply for British Embassy Ethiopia Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to British Embassy Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for British Embassy Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.