Bitania College Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 25 “Human Resource Management & More” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before February 23, 2023. The Bitania College is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Bitania College Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Bitania College looking for “Human Resource Management & More” Vacancy. Bitania College has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before February 23, 2023.
Bitania College has published an employment notification February 17, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Bitania College Job Vacancy 2023.
Bitania College Job Vacancy 2023
|Bitania College Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 25 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Telephone Operator, Human Resource Management, Information Desk Specialist, Accountant and More|
|Opening Date||February 17, 2023|
|Closing Date||February 23, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa & Hawassa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Bitania College
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Telephone Operator, Human Resource Management, Information Desk Specialist, Accountant and More
- Total Vacancy: 25
- Educational Qualification: Degree in relevant field.
- Experience: 0/2 years of experience.
- Closing Date: February 23, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 0986282828/ 09-10-95-55-55
How to apply for Bitania College Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Bitania College office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Bitania College Job Vacancy 2023.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.