BET Architects Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Accountant Secretary” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 26, 2022. The BET Architects is currently located at Addis Ababa.
BET Architects Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The BET Architects looking for “Accountant Secretary” Vacancy. BET Architects has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 26, 2022.
BET Architects has published an employment notification September 18, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. BET Architects Job Vacancy 2022.
BET Architects Job Vacancy 2022
|BET Architects Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||September 18, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 26, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: BET Architects
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Accountant Secretary
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Educational Qualification: BA Degree in Accounting.
- Experience: BA degree in accounting and 4 years of work experience. Good Computer skills, well versed in using different accounting software’s, willingness to engage in other administrative tasks of the organization.
- Closing Date: September 26, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: +251 113 727971
How to apply for BET Architects Jobs 2022?
Qualified and interested applicants are invited to send their non-returnable application, credentials and CV with copies of relevant testimonials to the address below within 7 calendar days from this vacancy announcement date.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview and exam
BET Architects PLC; Pushkin Square; (Sarbet), Ki-aB Building, 4th Floor; PO Box: 17846
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel.: +251 113 727971
Fax: +251 113 720041; Addis Ababa, Ethiopia