Akaki Kela Health Center Job Vacancy 2020: Akaki Kela Health Center is located at Addis Ababa Ethiopia. Jobseeker looking for NGO Jobs must apply before 05 October, 2020.
Recently the Akaki Kela Health Center has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, interested NGO Job seekers must read the job announcement and apply accordingly.
Akaki Kela Health Center Vacancy 2020
|About: Akaki Kaliti sub city is one of the HIV spots in Addis Ababa. Akaki Kela Health Center provides free comprehensive HIV care services including therapy, treatment, counselling, testing, condom promotion and distribution|
|Who can apply?||Diploma in Management and Degree of Library & Information Science.|
|Opening Date||September 22, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 05, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||1624, 1958, 3333, 3934 & 4609|
|Requirements||Fresh Graduate and Experienced|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Origination Name: Akaki Kela Health Center, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Non-Government (NGO)
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Educational Qualification: Degree or Diploma in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Position Name: Record Manager, Secretary, Office Administrator
- Salary: 1624, 1958, 3333, 3934 & 4609
- Total Variety of Positions: 9
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 06
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Closing Date: 05 October 2020
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
- Position: Cleaning, Secretary, Information Technology, Office Administration, Library and Information Science, Record Management, Accounting, Laundry
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Akaki Kela Health Center or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Akaki Kela Health Center, Ethiopia
Helpline No.: 0114715429