ADRA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Accountant” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before December 22, 2023. The ADRA Ethiopia is currently located at Dire Dawa.
ADRA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The ADRA Ethiopia looking for “Accountant” Vacancy. ADRA Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before December 22, 2023.
ADRA Ethiopia has published an employment notification December 17, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. ADRA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
ADRA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|ADRA Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.
|December 17, 2023
|December 22, 2023
|As per Company Scale
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: ADRA Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Accountant
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: December 22, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.adra.org
- Bachelor Degree in accounting and finance or other relevant field of study from recognized institutes (minimum of 3 years as an accountant preferably in NGO’s) with Additional certification (CPA or ACCA) is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with accounting software like Sun Plus accounting, Peachtree and others basic computer
- Advanced MS Excel skills including lookups and pivot tables
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to details in screening source documents and good analytical skills
- Prior ADRA Ethiopia experience (with very good performance)
- Computerized accounting of Sun plus accounting knowledge & practices has an added value and micro soft excel application (priority area)
- Physically strong and resilient to the challenging hardship zones
- Frequently traveling to project areas in the Eastern Part of the country is a mandatory (90%).
- Knowledge of project site language is an added value and English is mandatory.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures, including the New IPSAS Principle.
- Knowledge of donors financial rule and regulations such as UNOCHA & agencies, NORAD, DANIDA, BMZ and GAAP With excellent Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Manage all accounting transactions (Accounting cycle) with the needed quality of the work (error free)
- Handle/Compiling and presenting/publish monthly, quarterly and annual reports, budgets, business plans, commentaries and financial statements and closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments and produce bank reconciliation monthly
- Compute taxes, pension fund and prepare tax returns and remit to the concerning government office timely and tax returns (if applicable)
- Prepare budget forecasts, control and share with the programs when there is a revision
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the Project financial health and liquidity
- Providing tax planning services based on current legislation.
- Financial forecasting and risk analysis
- Audit financial transaction and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations of ADRA, donor and the government
- Support and comply all the procurement (service, work and others) and logistics of the project
- Support in complying the HR documentation (Personnel file; contract, payroll and policies) of the Project staffs Others as assigned.
Duty Station/Project site: Eastern Ethiopia Somali (Gode, Jigijiga), Dire Dawa /others assigned locations
Employment Contract: A year with possible extension
How to apply for ADRA Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
Notice on the Procedure
- ADRA Ethiopia will contact only short-listed applicants and reserve right to cancel fully or partially.
- Make sure that all the credential documents are genuine (not forged) and received from recognized higher institutes
- Pervious ADRA employee applicant MUST have a clean personal file and the performance result should not be less than ninety percentile.
- This job announcement is to replace the announcement made as a Project Finance and Admin officer & all are expected reapply
Application: Only applicants fulfilling the above requirement will be considered and should submit non-returnable letter of application, updated CV and copies of relevant documents within FIVE WORKING DAYS from this announcement date, Applicants should submit in person to ADRA Ethiopia Head Office in Addis Ababa, at Ras Desta Damitew Road, Seventh Day Adventist Church compound, in front of Gandhi Memorial Hospital.