Adigrat University Vacancy 2020 @www.adu.edu.et: The recent vacancy announcement for (2012 EC) CSSH Department of Foreign Language Literature posts (Fresh Graduate Jobs).
Recently the Adigrat University has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Literature posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian University job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Adigrat University Vacancy 2020
|Adigrat University is a residential national university in Adigrat, Tigray, Ethiopia. It is approximately 900 kilometers north of Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. The New vacancy Announcement for Adigrat University CSSH Department of Foreign Language.|
|Position||Literature in French As Foreign Language|
|Opening Date||23 March 2020|
|Closing Date||06 April 2020|
|Salary||as per scale|
|Requirements||1 year and above in teaching French for MA and 2 years and above for BA|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Name of the organization: Adigrat University
- Type of Organisation: University
- Educational Qualification: MA/BA
- College: CSSH
- Department: Foreign
- Required Area/Field of Specialization: French As Foreign Language
- Educational Level Academic Rank: BA or Lecturer
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 02
- Salary: as per the scale of the university
- Application Process: in person
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Office Human Resource Of College Of Social Sciences And Humanities.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
About: The University is established on the basis of the fundamental understanding that education is a key for development endeavors. This academic year the University has 6 colleges, one school and one institute, 48 departments with a regular student population of ca. 16,000 and nearly 6000 continuing education program students in undergraduate and postgraduate programs. For the coming academic year, the university is expecting to enroll more than 3000 new students, open new undergraduate, and postgraduate programs.
Bati Genahti Campus (Main Campus)
Agame Campus (second Campus)