Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Job Vacancy 2020: Recently the Revenue Authority published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on various posts. Therefore, interested govt job seekers must apply before the closing date.
|The Ethiopian Revenues and Customs Authority (ERCA) is the body responsible for collecting revenue from customs duties and domestic taxes.|
|Position||Accounting, Management, Economics, Computer Science, Purchasing, Marketing, Banking, Secretary, Office Administration|
|Opening Date||29 February 2020|
|Closing Date||19 March 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Term of Employment||One Year / Permanent|
Job Vacancy summary
- Name of the organization: Addis Ababa Revenue Authority
- Organization Type: Government
- Department: Ethiopian Revenue & Customs Authority
- Employment Type: Contract & Permanent
- Educational Qualification: Degree and diploma in related fields.
- Total Vacancy: 24
- Experience: YES
- Application Deadline: 19 March 2020
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Addis Ababa Revenue Authority Addis Ababa, Ethiopia office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the Authority.