Addis Ababa City Government Job Vacancy: Secretary, Office Administration, Finance Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 34 vacancies at the Addis Ababa City Government for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Addis Ababa City Government, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Secretary, Office Administration, Finance Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Secretary, Office Administration, Finance Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Addis Ababa City Government Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||10+3/ Diploma/Graduation Degree/MA Degree or Equivalent Degree in related fields.|
|Opening Date||October 15, 2020|
|Closing Date||October 28, 2020|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, 4609, 1958, 2079, 3934|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Addis Ababa City Government, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Government
- Educational Qualification: 10+3/ Diploma/Graduation Degree/MA Degree or Equivalent Degree in related fields.
- Term of Employment: Contractual
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Secretary, Office Administration, Finance Management
- Deadline: October 28, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3333, 4609, 1958, 2079, 3934
- Total Variety of Positions: 08
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 22
- Experienced Vacant Post: 12
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Secretary, Office Administration, Accounting, Management , Economics, Security Guard, Cleaning, Clerk.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Addis Ababa City Government or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.