ActionAid Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Grants and Compliance Coordinator” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before June 12, 2023. The ActionAid Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
ActionAid Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The ActionAid Ethiopia looking for “Grants and Compliance Coordinator” Vacancy. ActionAid Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before June 12, 2023.
ActionAid Ethiopia has published an employment notification May 31, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. ActionAid Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
ActionAid Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|ActionAid Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Grants and Compliance Coordinator|
|Opening Date||May 31, 2023|
|Closing Date||June 12, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa with frequent field travels|
|Salary||As per Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: ActionAid Ethiopia
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Grants and Compliance Coordinator
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: June 12, 2023
- Application Process: Online
- Official Website: ethiopia.actionaid.org
- MA, MSc/ BA in Development Studies, Economics and Management / OR other related disciplines and 6 or 8 years of relevant experience for MA/ MSc or BA holders respectively
- Donor/NGO experience in project design and planning, management and evaluation.
- Prior experience in grant and contract management particularly funded by donors such as DANIDA, Irish Aid, USAID, AIC, FCDO, NORAD and other donors
- Advanced experience and skills in computer use
- A good knowledge of Human Right Based Approach programming and Feminist approaches
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
How to apply for ActionAid Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants should submit their application letter along with recent CV no later than 12th of June 2023 via: ethiojobs portal Or ActionAid Ethiopia, P.O. Box 1261, Addis Ababa or E-mail it to: email@example.com
“ActionAid will be conducting safeguarding reference checks on the successful candidate”
Please clearly indicate the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
Only Shortlisted applicants be contacted. Note that applications received after the deadline Shall not be considered.
Download: Vacancy Notification