Abt Associates Inc Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Private Health Sector Team Lead” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 30, 2022. The Abt Associates Inc is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Abt Associates Inc Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Abt Associates Inc looking for “Private Health Sector Team Lead” Vacancy. Abt Associates Inc has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 30, 2022.
Abt Associates Inc has published an employment notification September 14, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Abt Associates Inc Job Vacancy 2022.
Abt Associates Inc Job Vacancy 2022
|Abt Associates Inc Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Private Health Sector Team Lead|
|Opening Date||September 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 30, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Abt Associates Inc
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Private Health Sector Team Lead
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: September 30, 2022
- Application Process: Online
- Official Website: www.abtassociates.com
Key roles and responsibilities
- Serve as the Technical lead to develop a comprehensive private sector engagement strategy across the project’s technical areas to strengthen the engagement of the private sector to support the delivery of quality RMNCAH services in urban and peri-urban areas
- Collaborate with project technical and regional staff, to establish partnerships with private sector companies, organizations, and foundations to meet project objectives.
- Lead the negotiation of partnership roles and finalize new partnerships, in collaboration with technical leads and regional teams.
- Provide oversight of private sector engagement activities, in collaboration with technical and regional teams
- Build a network of key partners and keep abreast of evolving trends including the application of innovation in private sector engagement.
- Liaise with RHBs, Woredas, private health facilities, other private sector stakeholders, and associations in issues related to private sector engagement.
- Collaborate with the Ministry of Health, Regional Health Bureaus, Woredas, and other institutions set the agenda for the creation of an enabling environment for the private sector and, as appropriate, the inclusion of private sector concerns and specific needs in quality health service delivery initiatives.
- Contribute to and/or develop communications materials related to private sector engagement
- Collaborate and Coordinate with USAID and other donor projects and implementing partners to further engagement of the private sector to support project objectives.
- Produce high-quality technical products and services in a timely and cost-effective manner;
- Support and supervise a team of private sector development specialists;
- Perform other activities as assigned by supervisor.
- Master’s degree in public health, health policy, economics, or other relevant fields;
- 8-10 years of demonstrated relevant professional experience, including5 years in public and/or private health service delivery or management;
- Demonstrated experience working on private sector engagement and/or partnerships initiatives in Ethiopia, including developing partnerships between private sector actors, NGOs, business associations, and local government and Corporate social responsibility
- In-depth understanding of public and private healthcare systems in Ethiopia;
- Experience working and coordinating with subnational government, private sector, and NGO stakeholders.
- Strong communication and facilitation skills with the ability to lead high-level meetings, and forums.
- Ability to independently plan and execute complex tasks while addressing daily management details and remaining organized and focused on long-term deadlines and strategy;
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills, and ability to produce high-quality work in a timely manner;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the capacity to prepare and deliver formal presentations in Amharic and English;
How to apply for Abt Associates Inc Jobs 2022?
Interested candidates may submit an application at the following link: https://tinyurl.com/3zskuxem. Deadline for applications is 30 September 2022. All positions are contingent upon program award and funding. Ethiopian nationals are encouraged to apply.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted