Abt Associates Inc Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) and Safeguarding Manager” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before April 01, 2023. The Abt Associates Inc is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Abt Associates Inc Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Abt Associates Inc looking for “Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) and Safeguarding Manager” Vacancy. Abt Associates Inc has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before April 01, 2023.
Abt Associates Inc has published an employment notification March 27, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Abt Associates Inc Job Vacancy 2023.
Abt Associates Inc Job Vacancy 2023
|Abt Associates Inc Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) and Safeguarding Manager|
|Opening Date||March 27, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 01, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Abt Associates Inc
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) and Safeguarding Manager
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: April 01, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.abtassociates.com
- Bachelor’s Degree + 9 years of relevant experience, or master’s degree + 7 years of years of relevant experience, or PhD + 4 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience designing and implementing GESI activities in Ethiopia, preferably focused on malaria or health.
- Familiarity with USAID Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment Policy and with the US Strategy to Prevent and Respond to Gender-Based Violence
- Ability to work with and foster trust among a broad range of stakeholders.
- A commitment to uphold the highest ethical standards and an ability to handle sensitive information with the utmost discretion.
- Excellent English and Amharic language speaking and writing Skill. Speaking one or more additional local language is an advantage.
- Experience developing or implementing safeguarding processes.
- Experience designing and delivering GESI or safeguarding trainings or workshops.
- Knowledge of adult learning principles and experience in instructional design.
- Experience implementing strategies to increase diversity in employment.
- Prior experience supporting international development programs, preferably USAID-funded programs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work with a variety of audiences such as community members and government stakeholders.
- A personal and professional commitment to the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment as well as other ethical breaches.
- A personal and professional commitment to confronting misogyny, racism, homophobia, and other systems of oppression and willingness to holding oneself accountable for positive change within the company and in the communities, cultures, and countries in which we live and work.
- In collaboration with the Global Support Team Safeguarding Specialist, develop a Safeguarding Action Plan with clear guidance and approaches for creating respectful work environments, protecting individuals from discrimination, and mechanisms for reporting any incidents.
- Operationalize the Safeguarding Action Plan including raising awareness and building the capacity of the project staff, seasonal workers, and partners about Abt’s policies and protocols for protecting project staff, subcontractors, partners, and community members from harm.
- In collaboration with Global Support Team staff, develop or adapt GESI and safeguarding trainings; lead GESI and safeguarding trainings for project staff and partners.
- Lead sensitization of project staff, seasonal workers, partners, and community members on reporting and referral mechanisms whenever there are concerns of a possible violation of the safeguarding policies.
- Collaborate with country teams to engage partners and host governments on GESI and safeguarding, ensuring that equity and inclusion are modeled throughout the project.
- When necessary, support the investigation manager during investigations of safeguarding violations, including coordination of logistics for the investigation.
- Lead the development of country specific GESI project activities in annual work planning.
- Lead the integration of GESI into [country] project activities including increasing diversity of seasonal workers; identifying new opportunities to engage women in male dominated fields such as entomology; ensuring accessibility at IRS operational sites for men and women; increasing opportunities for inclusive community engagement; and implementing tailored vector control activities to reach the unreached.
- Contribute to contractual reporting related to GESI and safeguarding.
- Represent the project in internal and external safeguarding and GESI related meetings.
How to apply for Abt Associates Inc Jobs 2023?
Application deadline is April 1,2023
All candidates should apply using the below link
Here is the link to the JD on the Abt website:
Gender Equality and Social Inclusion (GESI) and Safeguarding Manager – PMI Evolve Ethiopia
Documentation required to be considered includes a cover page, CV, Biodata form, pay slip from the most recent position held, copies of educational certificates/degrees, and contact information at least 3 references we can contact (must include email addresses and phone number)
Applications that do not follow these instructions, or that don’t meet the stated minimum qualification requirements, will not be considered.
Abt Associates is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse workforce. Abt Associates provides market-competitive salaries and comprehensive employee benefits. Local candidates strongly encouraged to apply.
Disclaimer: Abt Associates will never ask candidates for money in exchange for an offer of employment