AAU Center for Human Rights Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Administration and Finance Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before April 18, 2023. The AAU Center for Human Rights is currently located at Addis Ababa.
AAU Center for Human Rights Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The AAU Center for Human Rights looking for “Administration and Finance Officer” Vacancy. AAU Center for Human Rights has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before April 18, 2023.
AAU Center for Human Rights has published an employment notification April 09, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. AAU Center for Human Rights Job Vacancy 2023.
AAU Center for Human Rights Job Vacancy 2023
|AAU Center for Human Rights Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Administration and Finance Officer|
|Opening Date||April 09, 2023|
|Closing Date||April 18, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: AAU Center for Human Rights
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Administration and Finance Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: April 18, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: humanrights.aau.edu.et
Summary of Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Finance and Administration Manager in discharging his/her responsibility to prepare financial and procurement plan and execution, financial statements,
- Prepare authorized payments and carry out transactions in accordance with relevant financial rules;
- Ensure healthy operation of the project finances;
- Prepare timely financial and procurement reports;
- Carry out activities relating to project funding and financing
- Minimum of BA degree in accounting, business administration or related fields;
- Employment experience of Minimum of 3 years for first Degree, and 1 year for Master’s degree
- Experience in donor funded project finance or administration is a plus
How to apply for AAU Center for Human Rights Jobs 2023?
Apologizing for the inconvenience created, we hereby invite interested and qualified applicants to submit their application, which shall include application letters, CV and copies of creditials along with original ones within 7 working days in person to the College of Law and Governance Studies, Human Resource Department at sidist killo campus, or via email address: email@example.com.
The rest of the contents in the announcement shall remain the same.