Yegna Dora Restaurant Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 03 “Restaurant Manager, and More” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before January 13, 2022. The Yegna Dora Restaurant is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Yegna Dora Restaurant Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Yegna Dora Restaurant looking for “Restaurant Manager, and More” Vacancy. Yegna Dora Restaurant has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a High school may apply on or before January 13, 2022.
Yegna Dora Restaurant has published an employment notification January 05, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Yegna Dora Restaurant Job Vacancy 2022.
Yegna Dora Restaurant Job Vacancy 2022
|Yegna Dora Restaurant Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 03 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Restaurant Manager, and More.|
|Opening Date||January 05, 2022.|
|Closing Date||January 13, 2022.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa.|
|Salary||As Per Rules.|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Yegna Dora Restaurant.
- Department: HR Department.
- Organization Type: Private Jobs.
- Employment Type: Full time.
- Educational Qualification: Adequate education and work experience.
- Total Vacancy: 03.
- Experience: Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: January 13, 2022.
- Application Process: Online or Offline.
- Position: Restaurant Manager, and More.
- For more information: 0113692444.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to apply for Yegna Dora Restaurant Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Yegna Dora Restaurant office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Yegna Dora Restaurant Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.