UNOCHA Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 03 “Driver” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before July 20, 2022. The UNOCHA is currently located at Addis Ababa.
UNOCHA Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The UNOCHA looking for “Driver” Vacancy. UNOCHA has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Secondary Education may apply on or before July 20, 2022.
UNOCHA has published an employment notification July 06, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. UNOCHA Job Vacancy 2022
UNOCHA Job Vacancy 2022
|UNOCHA Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 03 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||July 06, 2022|
|Closing Date||July 20, 2022|
|Job Location||Semera, Mekelle & Bahirdar|
|Salary||As per rules|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: United Nations Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs (UNOCHA)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Driver
- Total Vacancy: 03
- Educational Qualification: Secondary Education, driver’s license, knowledge of driving rules and regulations, and skills in minor vehicle repair.
- Experience: Minimum two years’ work experience as a field driver in different regions of the country; safe driving record and particular operational/ driving experience.
- Language Requirements: English language is a requirement. Knowledge of the local languages will be an asset.
- Closing Date: July 20, 2022
- Application Process: Online
- Official Website: www.unocha.org
How to apply for UNOCHA Jobs 2022?
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for UNOCHA Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.
Closing date for: 20 July 2022
Interested applicants must submit their CVs, letter of motivation, and supporting documents via the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Please specify the duty station you are applying for