Tadele Gebre Construction Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 05 “Site Engineer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before June 09, 2022. The Tadele Gebre Construction is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Tadele Gebre Construction Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Tadele Gebre Construction looking for “Site Engineer” Vacancy. Tadele Gebre Construction has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before June 09, 2022.
Tadele Gebre Construction has published an employment notification June 02, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Tadele Gebre Construction Job Vacancy 2022
Tadele Gebre Construction Job Vacancy 2022
|Tadele Gebre Construction Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 05 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Accountant, General Forman, Site Engineer, Project Manager & More|
|Opening Date||June 02, 2022|
|Closing Date||June 09, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Tadele Gebre Construction
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Total Vacancy: 05
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- Experience: Experienced Only.
- Closing Date: June 09, 2022
- Application Process: Offline
- Position: Accountant, General Forman, Site Engineer, Project Manager & More
- For more information: 011 666 35 57, 011 666 35 27
How to apply for Tadele Gebre Construction Jobs 2022?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to Tadele Gebre Construction office or via mail address.
- First Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Check the vacancy details with eligibility.
- Prepare your CV or Application Details for Tadele Gebre Construction Job Vacancy 2022.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.