Refugees and Returnees Service Job Vacancy 2022 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Finance and Procurement Department Head” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before September 21, 2022. The Refugees and Returnees Service is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Refugees and Returnees Service Job Vacancy 2022 – Ethio Jobs. The Refugees and Returnees Service looking for “Finance and Procurement Department Head” Vacancy. Refugees and Returnees Service has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before September 21, 2022.
Refugees and Returnees Service has published an employment notification September 14, 2022 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Refugees and Returnees Service Job Vacancy 2022.
Refugees and Returnees Service Job Vacancy 2022
|Refugees and Returnees Service Job Vacancy 2022 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Position||Finance and Procurement Department Head|
|Opening Date||September 14, 2022|
|Closing Date||September 21, 2022|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per PMO salary scale attractive with benefits package|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Refugees and Returnees Service
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: NGO
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Finance and Procurement Department Head
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: September 21, 2022
- Application Process: Online
- For more information: 0118-72-39-11 or 0118-72-3994
- Official Website: www.rrs.et
Required Qualification and Experience
- MA or BA degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Commerce, Economics, or other relevant fields from an accredited academic institution.
- At least 6 (MA)/ 8 (BA) years of related professional working experience that includes 3 years of managerial experience preferably for an international or national development organizations contracted by the EU or other international donors;
- Demonstrated experience of working in humanitarian and development contexts;
- Knowledge of international NGOs and UN systems is desired.
- Ability to lead financial and procurement processes using specific financial and procurement methods and to analyze financial and procurement service requirements;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback;
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors;
- Remains calm, in control and good humored even under pressure;
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice;
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behavior and team spirit;
- Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules;
- Other skills like computer skills, strong writing & reporting skills and efficiency in English & other local languages;
- Compliance with donor rules, regulations and policies of financial and project activities ensured
- Languages: Good command of written and spoken English
How to apply for Refugees and Returnees Service Jobs 2022?
- Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications along with educational credentials and work experiences (both original and copy), CV and letter of motivation with complete contact details in person in the below address: RRS – Reintegration Project Management Office Human Resource Development and Property Administration Department.
- Telephone No: 0118-72-39-11 or 0118-72-3994
- Yeka Sub-city, Woreda 09, House no. new Street: On the way from “SahileteMihiret” to “Demitry Hotel”, next to “SoloTe Hotel”. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
- For further information, please refer to: http://www.rrs.et
- Only those candidates will be called for written exam and oral interview who meets the qualification and requirements for the mentioned positions.
- Selected candidates for the job will be requested to bring pre-employment police check clearance and medical examination certificates.
- The deadline for applications is 07 consecutive days following the date of advertisement.
Download: Vacancy Notification