Office Administration and Record Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021. There are currently 05 vacancies at the Atse Libnedingil Kindergarten and Elementary School for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Atse Libnedingil Kindergarten and Elementary School, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Office Administration and Record Management Posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Office Administration and Record Management Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021
|Atse Libnedingil Kindergarten and Elementary School Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2021|
|Who can apply?||Graduate Degree/ Master’s Degree/Diploma in relevant fields.|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||ብር 3333, ብር 2799 and ብር 3934|
|Requirements||Fresher’s and Experienced Only|
Check Today’s New Ethio Jobs Vacancy
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Atse Libnedingil Kindergarten and Elementary School, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: Graduate Degree/ Master’s Degree/Diploma in relevant fields..
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Location: Addis Ababa
- Position Name: Office Administration and Record Management
October 21, 2020
- Salary: ብር 3333, ብር 2799 and ብር 3934
- Total Variety of Positions: 05
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 01
- Experienced Vacant Post: 04
- Application Process: in person, or by mail
- Profession: Accounting, Management, Purchasing, Secretary, Information Technology, Office Administration, Statistics, Record Management, Library and Information Science.
How to apply?
Interested applicants should submit their CVs as prescribed in the employment notification. Along with supporting documents (educational) in-person to the Atse Libnedingil Kindergarten and Elementary School or via mail address.
- Step 1: Download the Vacancy Notification [PDF]
- Step 2: Read the vacancy announcement carefully.
- Step 3: Check the job requirements, education, and experiences.
- Step 4: Prepare your CV or Resume according to the requirements.
- Finally, apply as instructed by the authority.