Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Executive Director” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before November 10, 2023. The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia looking for “Executive Director” Vacancy. Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before November 10, 2023.
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia has published an employment notification October 30, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023.
Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023
|Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||October 30, 2023|
|Closing Date||November 10, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia (FGAE)
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Executive Director
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: November 10, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- Official Website: www.fgaeet.org
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Policy and Governance:
- The ED will act as the main representative of the Association to the governing body and provide clear and timely information to the Executive Board.
- They will collaborate with the President to develop policy proposals and support the President in engaging all governing body members.
- Advising on governing body composition and self-assessment and establishing an annual meeting calendar.
Leadership and Management
- They will lead strategic implementation, aligning with global commitments, develops, and oversees long-term strategy.
- Provides oversight and guidance for program implementation while translating strategy into practical budgets and plans.
- They will ensure a positive working climate and financial health through proper controls of expenditure and adherences to existing policies and procedures.
- Upholds constitutional and legal obligations and establishes objectives, policies, and programs.
Partnership and Stakeholder Management
- Maintains effective relations with government, NGOs, and international agencies by building networks and relationships with agencies, partners, and stakeholders.
- Expands and promotes the association’s footprint and the national and international levels.
- Prepares policy documents and engages with government i n a manner that advocates the organization’s policies and rights.
Resource Mobilization and Financial Management:
- Ensures sustainable funding through government and international agencies and mobilize resources from local sources and diversified funding streams.
- Generates sustainable revenue through the organization’s health facilities and innovative ventures.
- Markets FGAE’s services and technical expertise and research funding opportunities that facilitates access to additional resources for the organization.
- Holds a PhD/MPH/MSc/MBA/MA degree from recognized institutions. Fields of study include Health science, Leadership, Development Studies, Business Administration.
- Minimum of 12 years of relevant experience for MPH/MSc/MBA/MA degree holders or 8 years for PhD holders. At least 8 years of experience in a senior leadership position in an NGO or public health sector agency implementing donor-funded projects.
- A good understanding of international reproductive health care issues and major donor rules policies and regulations
- Sexual Reproductive health services domain expertise coupled.
How to apply for Family Guidance Association of Ethiopia Jobs 2023?
Interested candidates should submit their application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th November 2023. Qualified candidates will be notified and invited to for interviews.