Dembi Dolo University Job Vacancy 2020: Junior Technical Assistant, Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020. There are currently 67 vacancies at the Dembi Dolo University for fresh graduate and experienced candidates.
Recently the Dembi Dolo University, Ethiopia has published an employment announcement regarding the currently vacant position on Junior Technical Assistant posts. Therefore, applicants interested in the Ethiopian Govt. job seekers must apply before the closing date.
Junior Technical Assistant Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020
|Dembi Dolo University Ethiopia Job Vacancy 2020|
|Who can apply?||BA/B.Sc./MA/M.Sc/MBA/LLB/LLM/P.hD|
|Opening Date||December 18, 2020|
|Closing Date||December 30, 2020|
|Job Location||Oromia Region|
|Salary||As per as University rules|
Vacancy Announcement Summary
- Origination Name: Dembi Dolo University, Ethiopia
- Type of Organization: Private
- Educational Qualification: BA/B.Sc./MA/M.Sc/MBA/LLB/LLM/P.hD.
- Term of Employment: Permanent
- Job Duration: Full time
- Job Location: Oromia Region
- Position Name: Junior Technical Assistant
- Salary: 3512 to 5176
- Deadline: December 30, 2020
- Fresher’s Vacant Post: 67
- Experienced Vacant Post: 0
- Profession:Painting Arts , Fine Art , Soil Science , GIS , Environmental Science , Natural Resource Management , Rural Development , Plant Science , Agricultural Economics , Pathology , Computer Science , Information Technology , Environmental Health , Applied Chemistry , Nurse , Physics Teacher , Epidemiology , Accounting , Economics , Sociology , Business Management , Social Work , Finance Management , Banking , Political Science , Business Administration , Philosophy , Hydrology.
- Application Process: in person, or by mail, or by e-mail
How to apply?
The applicants are expected to submit their application letter with their curriculum vitae indicating their position, qualification and their experiences along with their academics and other related documents to their respective college via the address indicated below.