Andinet Education and Training PLC Job Vacancy 2023 [Experienced Only]: A total of 01 “Admission Officer” vacancies for Experienced only Candidates. Applicants must apply before May 02, 2023. The Andinet Education and Training PLC is currently located at Addis Ababa.
Andinet Education and Training PLC Job Vacancy 2023 – Ethio Jobs. The Andinet Education and Training PLC looking for “Admission Officer” Vacancy. Andinet Education and Training PLC has released the job notification to hire the candidates who completed a Degree in B.A. may apply on or before May 02, 2023.
Andinet Education and Training PLC has published an employment notification April 23, 2023 in Addis Zemen regarding the currently vacant post on various posts. Therefore, interested Ethiopia Govt job seekers must apply before the closing date. Andinet Education and Training PLC Job Vacancy 2023.
Andinet Education and Training PLC Job Vacancy 2023
|Andinet Education and Training PLC Job Vacancy 2023 A total of 01 vacancies for Experienced only.|
|Opening Date||April 23, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 02, 2023|
|Job Location||Addis Ababa|
|Salary||As per Company Scale|
Job Vacancy Summary
- Hiring Authority: Andinet Education and Training PLC
- Department: HR Department
- Organization Type: Private
- Employment Type: Full time
- Position: Admission Officer
- Total Vacancy: 01
- Closing Date: May 02, 2023
- Application Process: Offline
- For more information: 011-6-47-99-96/97
The admission officer will be responsible for the following
- Priority Tasks & Responsibilities
- Responding promptly to admissions inquiries for the KG, Elementary and High school divisions via phone or email, and in person, sending relevant material/information and recording data on the admissions database.
- Accepting and filtering parent and student applications and responding to information requests.
- Assessing applications according to School Admission criteria and Policy.
- Organizing and filing recruitment, registration, and payment documentation.
- Communicating with applicants about their application status, including acceptance/rejection.
- Referring scholarship applicants to the Head of School or D/Head of School for processing.
- Interviewing applicants to assess their suitability for the school and providing feedback to applicants regarding their application status.
- Reviewing applicants’ previous academic performance and transcripts, as well as letters of recommendation, test scores, and other relevant information.
- Conducting parent interviews and determining suitability with the school Environment.
- Recommending acceptance or denial of applications based on evaluation of academic qualifications, test scores, letters of recommendation, extracurricular activities, and
- other factors for students.
- Recommending acceptance or denial of applications based on evaluation of parents’ backgrounds, and interests/reasons accordant the Andinet International School (AIS) Admission Policy
- MSc in Business Administration, Business Management or related fields from an accredited institution of higher learning.
- BA in Business Administration, Business Management, IT or related fields from and accredited institution of higher learning.
- Experience: 5/7 years professional experience in international school environments as an administrator.
- Excellent skill-set using Microsoft packages such as Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent bilingual competencies (written and spoken) in Amharic, and English.
- Multicultural competencies with ability to move in and out of various cultural settings.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Highly motivated to undertake self-initiatives
- Demonstrated seriousness about the importance and value of education.
- Passion to provide service and add value.
- Admissions office experience is a must.
How to apply for Andinet Education and Training PLC Jobs 2023?
Interested applicants fulfilling the above requirements can send non-returnable application letter, CV and copies of relevant documents and addresses of three references
within 10 days from the date of announcement to AET, Human Resource Office.
Andinet Education and Training PLC (AET)
(Gurd Shola behind Athletics Federation some 300 meters and near Environmental Protection Authority Office)
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone No: 011-6-47-99-96/97
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted and invited for interviews.